Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Deal

It’s been another day in La La Land (aka Los Angeles), which means I have another story about a penis to share.

I’ve been out with a guy named Brian about three times. He’s the cliché handsome as hell, smooth talking stud who any girl (especially me) willing rips her panties off for.
 
Thursday night we were together and he asked me (keywords here) if I wanted to spend SuperBowl Sunday with him. Sports and me are like Vodka and whiskey, we don’t exactly go together. But if he was up for a whole day of fucking, then you bet you’re left butt cheek that I could instantly morph into the biggest Giants fan ever.
 
We even made up a football fucking game. Every fourth down, he would get a blowjob. Every field goal, we would sixty-nine. And every touchdown meant we would scored too, an orgasm for both teams!
 
I texted him Friday afternoon to check on our plans. Here's how it went:
 
Me: If you’re still planning on coming over Sunday it would be great if you could give me a time because going to lunch with a friend that day and need to plan accordingly. :) Thanks!
 
Brian: Okay, I'll tell you tomorrow. I might go watch the game.

(My thoughts: WTF! I thought we were going to watch the game together? I have a life, man. I can’t sit around waiting for you to make up your mind. My pussy isn’t at your beck and call. She’s not gonna sit up and roll over for you.)
 
Instead I played it cool.
Me: No worries. I'll just plan with my girlfriend that day. Have fun.
 
Brian: Okay babe, I'll come over after. K?
 
(My thoughts: He has lost his fucking mind. There is no way in hell that I will tolerate your wishy-washy shit. Making me wait? Cancelling on me? Yet he still expects me to fulfill his fucking football fantasies? Hell no.)
 
Me: Don't worry about it. I'm not someone you can make plans with, cancel, then change your mind and say you'll come over after.
 
Brian: Got it. Sorry. Didn't mean to disrespect you. Won't happen again. Or am I cut off already?
 
Me: Never said I didn't want to see you again, just wanted to let you know it's not very polite to say you'll get back with me tomorrow (when I need to plan with my girlfriend for lunch), and you might just go watch the game when we already made plans. Then say you will just come over afterwards. Seriously? Think how that would sound if someone said that to you.
 
Brian: Yep, got it. Sorry very sloppy, and I don't have plans yet. I just don't want to spend too much time with you. Have to watch my feelings around you. You're very powerful.

(My thoughts: What the hell? He’s the one who made the goddamn plans. Now he doesn’t want to spend too much time together because he’s afraid of getting hurt? When did guys become such pussies? Grow some balls.)
 
Me: That's your call.
 
Brian: The real good things in life should be enjoyed a little at a time. I won't disrespect you again. Sorry.
 
Me: I'm not here to play games...if you like someone then you just hang out with them. I don't want to feel like you’re spacing your time out.
 
Me: I like you Brian, and I would like to get to know you more. But I don't think you’re going to allow me to. I think it's best if we don't waste our time with each other. But I did enjoy our time together :)
 
Brian: That's ironic.
 
Me: I know, isn't it? :) But I seriously don't want to play games with someone. If I like someone, I like them and want to hang out with them.
 
Brian: When did I say anything different than that? I felt safe with someone who says she's never been in love. Wants an open relationship! No strings right?
 
(My thoughts: Obviously he doesn’t feel safe if he has to watch his feelings around me.)
 
Me: Well, let's see. You canceled on me then you tell me you don't want to see me too much. How would you feel if the tables were turned? Just because I want an open relationship doesn't mean I can't have feelings for someone.
 
Brian: Sienna, I'm sorry I changed plans babe. It won't happen again. I do like you and want to see you again.
 
Me: I'm all for that! But don't put a time limit on how much we hang out. If I want to see you, I want to see you. And vice versa.

Brian: Deal! I still want to see you on Sunday. Hope that’s okay?

Me: I’ll think about it…


- Sienna Sinclaire® - The Single Girl®: Your Naughty Lifestyle Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment