Wednesday, June 13, 2012

How to Become an Ethical Slut: Instead of Just a Slut


www.NaughtyLifestyleExpert.com

If you’re like me, you have an insatiable vagina. You want lots of sex with several different partners, but you don’t want to be considered a slut. Well, I’ve got the answer to you sexual conundrum.

The key is how you present yourself to others. Instead of telling people that you’ve got an over-eager beaver in your pants, explain to them that you’re an ethical slut. Remarket yourself as one who’s into open relationships instead of someone who’s into everyone’s pants. Present yourself as a brave pioneer of this alternative lifestyle.

I decided a long time ago that monogamous relationships weren’t for me. I kept cheating on my lovers, and I was tired of getting caught and dealing with someone’s hurt feelings. So I decided I would try out open relationships and loved it. My relationships with men lasted much longer and I wasn’t lying anymore. Most importantly, I could sleep with whomever I wanted.

However, being in an open relationship doesn’t mean you’re sleeping with every dick you find. Licking and fucking my pussy is a privilege, so I’m a bit picky. I don’t just hand out unlimited access cards to my vadge, unless I like the guy… or girl.

I’ve learned that too many dicks in the bedroom is more trouble than it’s worth. My pussy can only handle so much; I can’t be fucked every waking second of the day. My time is valuable, and my girls need a rest every once in a while and so does my ass. I don’t want someone camping out in my orifices. A few hours is all it takes.

If you only tell your lover that you’re dating around and not looking for anything serious, you look like a player or slut. Saying you’re into open relationships and want only a few connections with select people shows your lovers that you’re someone who knows what she wants. It shows you’re responsible with your lady business, and you’re honest.

Ethical sluts, make sure to practice what you preach. Don’t get too attached to someone or jealous of his sexual conquests. You laid out the fucking rules in the beginning, so don’t backtrack into a whiney, clingy lover. Enjoy the limitless sex you can have with anyone you want. Just be sure you’re honest, open, and full of integrity.

Stop being a slut and become an ethical one!


- Sienna Sinclaire® - The Single Girl®: Your Naughty Lifestyle Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment